雷蒙德公司高度关注新冠肺炎疫情发展. 我们的努力在支持包括食品配送在内的企业方面至关重要, 仓库, medical supply and the overall supply chain. With the significant developments regarding COVID-19, we remain committed to following the guidance of the federal, 州和地方政府继续实施一些预防措施.
We want our 客户 to know that we are in this together and are committed to working with you to keep your operations up and running through this time. We remain open to serve your needs with flexible solutions such as RTG电子官网, 虚拟和面对面的服务, 维护, parts distribution and optimization efforts.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, The Raymond Corporation temporarily shut down the Greene manufacturing plant in order to follow proper protocols and procedures due to the confirmation of more than one COVID-19 case at our facility. 遵守疾病预防控制中心的指导, and as an essential business supporting industries including food distribution, medical supply and the overall supply chain, 格林制造厂将从我们8月3日第三班开始恢复生产, 有适当的程序和协议来支持我们员工的健康和福利. No employee anywhere within the company may return to work if they have tested positive for COVID-19 without medical clearance to return.
这些是我们采取的关键步骤，以遵循疾病预防控制中心的指导，并保护我们员工的健康. 我们基于“增大化现实”技术e doing everything possible to keep our people safe, provide a livelihood for 2000 local families, and take care of our 客户 as an Essential Business. We will continue to take actions with an abundance of caution based on guidance from the CDC and local public health providers.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, The Raymond Corporation temporarily shut down the Greene manufacturing plant, 7月30日和31日, 按照疾控中心建议的程序对设施进行消毒. We have subsequently learned that there has been confirmation of more than one Covid-19 case amongst the initial group tested. We cannot provide additional information at this time, out of respect for the privacy of our employees and their families. 以便作进一步的规划, the Greene manufacturing plant will remain closed on Monday, 8月3日, with only select essential functions reporting to the facility.
The actions that we announced this week are crucial steps we are taking to follow CDC guidance and protect the health of our employees. We will continue take actions with an abundance of caution based on guidance from the CDC and local public health providers.
雷蒙德公司得知我们格林工厂的新冠病毒检测呈阳性, 还有一些额外的测试悬而未决. As an immediate response to protect the health and safety of our workforce, The Raymond Corporation has made the decision to temporarily shut down our Greene manufacturing operations for July 30 and 31 to sanitize and disinfect in accordance with recommended protocols.
我们继续以最大的关怀和关心优先考虑员工的福祉. 我们与地方当局和卫生保健提供者密切合作，积极应对, ensuring we are following all guidelines. 雷蒙公司为我们的客户和扩展的供应链提供基本的业务功能. 今天宣布的行动是保护我们员工健康的关键步骤. We continue to take actions with an abundance of caution based on guidance from the CDC and local public health providers.
雷蒙德被指定为 纽约州的基本业务， 在支持重要企业方面，我们的努力一直并将继续发挥重要作用, as well as supporting re-opening businesses. 为客户提供RTG电子游戏, intralogistics解决方案, 咨询, parts and 服务 has been vital to keeping their businesses moving forward.
我们对我们的设施和流程进行了重大改革，以遵守美国疾病控制与预防中心的COVID-19指南, 州和联邦当局, 其中包括:
- Requiring face coverings at all facilities.
- Requiring health certification and temperature screeningsto enter the building.
- Developing work Instructions for various COVID-19 prevention actions.
- Posting signage regarding COVID-19 guidance throughout the facility.
All of the changes in our facilities have been implemented with one goal in mind – to ensure the health and well-being of all of our associates and visitors.
雷蒙德被指定为 纽约州的基本业务， 在支持重要企业方面，我们的努力一直并将继续发挥重要作用 including food distribution, 仓库, medical supply and the overall supply chain. 为客户提供RTG电子游戏, intralogistics解决方案, 咨询, parts and 服务 has been vital to keeping their businesses moving forward. 这意味着，我们宣布的分阶段重新开放将不会对雷蒙德的任何一家门店造成重大改变.
We continue to follow CDC, state and local guidelines and in addition, a我们采取的所有卫生措施和预防措施将继续实施，包括 “6-20-100”指南和 要求使用口罩或面罩.
我们将继续评估员工从远程办公重返办公室的过程. We will provide updates as they are available.
We greatly appreciate our employees’ continued commitment to meeting our responsibilities as an Essential Business, 并致力于遵循我们的预防方案以及联邦和州的指导方针. 我们基于“增大化现实”技术e continuing to evaluate our next steps, so that we can best serve our 客户 and the well-being of our associates.
我们将继续尽一切可能支持员工的健康和福祉, while being designated an Essential Business by 纽约 State. We do not have any confirmed cases of COVID-19 at our corporate locations. 疾病控制与预防中心的指导意见中后, 我们继续推行广泛的规划和预防措施，包括:
- Frequent sanitization and disinfection protocols.
- 在整个设施中加强社会距离实践，并增加 社会距离标记.
- Requiring masks or cloth face coverings that cover the nose and mouth as part of shop floor and office personal protective equipment (PPE).
We appreciate our employees’ on-going commitment to follow all practices and protocols to help maintain a healthy working environment and ensure critical supplies can continue to move through the supply chain. 同时，我们继续密切关注冠状病毒(COVID-19)的发展, 我们将继续调整我们的工作和运营，优先考虑我们的员工, 客户, 和社区.
我们明白，我们的努力在支持包括食品配送在内的企业方面至关重要, 仓库, medical supply businesses and the overall supply chain. 我们基于“增大化现实”技术e maintaining our commitment to assist our 客户 in every way possible, from forklift RTG电子官网 to logistics and telematics solutions, 以及零件和服务. 我们基于“增大化现实”技术e also working to give back to our local communities across the country. To date, Raymond and Raymond Solutions and Support Centers are supporting by:
- Producing 2,000 face shields for local healthcare workers and first responders.
- Supporting local non-profits and food banks with monetary donations, forklift donations and virtual fundraising drives.
- Supporting 客户 who have changed their operations to support current needs including personal protective equipment (PPE) production and ventilators.
- Providing free Wi-Fi to Raymond extended families in our parking lots.
我们基于“增大化现实”技术e monitoring developments throughout our local communities and will continue to investigate how we can help the many extended Raymond family members and 客户 who are affected by this crisis.
Learn more about Raymond’s Face Shield production:
Manufacturing PPE: How the Raymond Corp is arming health care workers
Raymond begins producing face shields for healthcare workers
我们将继续尽一切可能支持员工的健康和福祉. 我们基于“增大化现实”技术e designated as an Essential Business by the State of 纽约 and have a special responsibility to maintain our operations and follow a standardized cleaning schedule. 相应的, 我们在格林的制造工厂, 以及马斯卡廷和锡拉丘兹, are operational and continue to follow precautionary measures, including utilizing telework when feasible. 我们的销售 & Service Centers will continue to provide forklifts, RTG电子官网, 服务, 零件和支持在全国各地.
我们基于“增大化现实”技术e focused on supporting the ever evolving and immediate needs of our 客户 whose businesses are answering the call for increased production to fulfill the critical needs of our families, 邻居和国家.
We have undertaken extensive planning and precautionary measures to help maintain a healthy working environment 包括:
- Implemented frequent sanitization and disinfection protocols, as well as allotting time for employees to clean individual workstations 使用标准化的工作 工作前后.
- I加强有关政策和程序以及CDC指南的培训和沟通, including but not limited to 6-20-100 guidelines.
- 在整个设施中加强社会距离实践，并增加 社会距离标记.
- Enhanced health screening on-site which includes health questionnaires and infrared temperature sensing at facility entry points.
- Supporting our local communities with our engineering department producing over 1,400 3D printed face shield units to support local medical personnel.
We appreciate the tremendous commitment of our people and their cooperation in following all practices and protocols to help maintain a healthy working environment and ensure critical supplies can continue to move through the supply chain.
We wanted to share an update about how The Raymond Corporation is responding to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic. Designated as an essential business by 纽约 State, it is imperative we fulfill our commitments to our 客户, many of which are producing goods essential to keeping the nation’s supply chain and relief efforts moving during this unprecedented crisis.
从周一开始, 3月30日, 2020, we will have a partial opening of our Greene, 纽约, 为基本企业生产有限数量的关键部件的设施. 格林工厂的其余RTG电子游戏将继续关闭，我们将计划在周一恢复生产, 4月6日, 2020. This work schedule for critical activities will allow us to fulfill our special responsibility as an essential supplier. Any future decisions that may affect production schedules at any of our corporate locations will be relayed when those decisions are made.
Protecting our employees’ health and well-being is a top priority, as is ensuring that our 客户 are able to keep running. 其中一些努力包括:
- Communicate regularly with employees to ensure they are aware of and comply with current COVID-19 related policies or procedures.
- Restricted domestic and international air travel for business-related purposes.
- 我们基于“增大化现实”技术e proactively engaging our field technicians to follow CDC guidelines, 实施最佳清洁措施, and to follow our customer’s internal COVID-19 procedures when on-site in the workplace and while visiting 客户 for any 服务 and 维护 needs.
- Using all available virtual communication technology to support our sales, 服务 and products to help meet customer requirements.
- Continuing to follow all precautionary steps to maintain required levels of hygiene and cleanliness throughout our facilities, 包括社交距离协议.
我们继续以最大的关心和关怀优先考虑员工的福祉, while respecting The Raymond Corporation’s designation as an essential business that is crucial to our customer’s business and the nation’s supply chain.
Considering the national response to COVID-19, 雷蒙德的管理团队决定为我们的员工实施一些预防措施. 以下
- 雷蒙德在格林的工厂将暂时停工一周 到2020年3月23日， 减少生产人员.
- Raymond has instituted telework and alternative work-schedule arrangements for employees whose job duties allow work-from-home.
Raymond follows all precautionary steps to maintain required levels of hygiene and cleanliness throughout our facilities, 包括社交距离协议.